We are committed to provide unparalleled customer service and support
Your satisfaction is always our number one priority
If you have any additional questions, comments or concerns, please e-mail us at:
Customer Service: firstname.lastname@example.org
Our normal business hours are: 8:00 am to 5:00 pm (Pacific) Monday through Friday
Important Shipping Information – We have partnered with New Vine Logistics to provide legal delivery of wine to approximately 80% of all zip codes in the United States. We are constantly working to add states to our distribution.
Standard Ground Shipping – The standard shipping option for all orders is the Ground Delivery service of United Parcel Service (UPS). Orders shipped Ground will typically arrive 3 – 6 business days after the order leaves the warehouse.
Express Shipping – Express Shipping, via UPS 3-Day Air, 2-Day Air and Next Day Air Saver, is available for an additional shipping charge. During the check out process the exact shipping charge for all deliveries within the Continental U.S. will be posted.
Order Tracking – You will receive an email with your tracking information as soon as it is shipped.
Shipping & Handling Charges – Shipping & Handling charges are noted during the check-out process.
Multiple Delivery Attempts
If no one is available to receive the package and it can not be left in a secure location, two subsequent attempts to deliver will be made. Wine orders required an adult signature, so whenever possible, we strongly encourage you to use a commercial business address to assure the fastest delivery time.
Back-Ordered Items – If one or more items that are to be shipped from our warehouse is on back order we will hold the entire shipment unless you instruct us to do otherwise. If you need the In-Stock items of your order to be shipped without delay, please contact us via phone or email and we will ship out the In-Stock items at no additional shipping cost. If the back-ordered portion of your order is scheduled to be shipped directly from a manufacturer, we will ship all In-Stock warehoused items according to their normal processing schedule.
Benefits of Using a Commercial Delivery Address – We strongly encourage you to provide us, whenever possible, with a commercial address for the delivery of your order. Having your order shipped to your work address provide all the following benefits:
- Wine orders require the signature of an adult.
- Your Order May Arrive Earlier – UPS Commercial Address Deliveries for all levels of service typically arrive earlier in the day than at residential addresses.
- You Won’t Need to Worry About Missed Delivery Attempts – All deliveries will occur before 4:30 on a business day.
- You Will Experience Fewer Driver Errors – UPS driver know their commercial routes like the back of their hands (if not better). Fewer driver delivery errors occur with deliveries to commercial address.
- Your Orders Won’t Be Left Un-Attended – UPS Drivers make a judgment call as to the relative security of your packages left on front porches and similar locations. A work address eliminates are possible problems with package theft or damaged.
Returns and Exchanges – Please contact us by telephone prior to returning a purchase so that we can issue you a Return Merchandise Authorization Number.
Scott Harvey Wines
830 Fulton Lane
Saint Helena, CA 94574
Security Policy – We understand your concerns about online security. Because we share your concerns, we work diligently to keep our site a highly secure ordering environment so you can shop with confidence. The result is a Web site that offers you the high level of service, convenience and trustworthiness.
The Secure Order Process – Using our e-business software, in conjunction with features built into popular browser software, our site provides advanced security for your online purchases. The following section describes how the secure order process works, from start to finish.
Important! – Your order will be processed by Creative Wine Concepts for Scott Harvey Wines. We handle all order processing and order fulfillment. Your credit card statement will list Creative Wine Concepts as the merchant for your order.
- Entering Your Order – Every purchase is secure, and clicking a Checkout button on the Shopping Cart page is all it takes to get started. The security features are automatic; you don’t need to do anything special to invoke them.
- Making a Positive ID – Once you’ve clicked the Checkout button, your browser looks for a digital certificate to confirm that it is communicating with us. Once a positive ID is made, your order continues.
- Entering Secure Mode – Next, your computer and our server begin communicating in secure mode, sending data back and forth in an encrypted format. After your browser has entered secure mode, we’ll ask you for your credit card information. The encryption features of browser software are exceptionally powerful and ensure the security of data as it is transmitted to our server. Our site makes use of the Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) protocol and 128-bit strong encryption to provide the highest level of security available.
- My Order Is Complete, What Happens Next? – Security measures continue even after you’ve placed your order, as we process your order in a highly secure computing environment. You will receive an email confirmation of your purchase, and you will be directed from Secure Mode back to the website.
- Making a Purchase with a Browser That Doesn’t Support Security? – You can’t. Because we don’t want you ever to have to worry about ordering from our site without a secure connection, we’ve designed our system so that it will process orders only with browsers that support secure mode.
Please note that the latest versions of Netscape’s and Microsoft’s browsers have security features, and both are free for downloading. Visit either company’s Web site for details.
We’ve worked hard to bring you a secure online ordering environment. We hope you’ll contact us with your questions, comments or concerns.
Forget Your Password? – In the event you forget your account password, please CLICK HERE. We will email you your Username and Password.
Guarantee – We measure success by the satisfaction of our customers. We want to bring you the best wine, backed by the best service possible. In our experience, that’s the only way to create relationships that stand the test of time.
If you need to schedule the return of any item, please email us at Scott Harvey Wines.