Pair with our Zinfandel wines!
- 1 lb ground beef
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- 2 extra virgin olive oil
- 1 1/2 tsps salt
- 1 tsp freshly ground black pepper
- 1/2 tsp dried basil leaves
- 4 hamburger buns
- Preheat an outdoor grill for high heat.
- Mix together the ground beef, garlic, olive oil, salt, pepper, and basil.
- Divide into four balls, and flatten into patties.
- Cook the patties for about 3 to 5 minutes on each side, or to desired doneness.
- The internal temperature should be at least 160 degrees F (70 degrees C).
- Remove from grill and place onto hamburger buns.
- Top with desired toppings and condiments.
- Pair with our Zinfandel wines
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!