Asian Pear Salad
This delicious Asian pear salad has a great flavor profile and is a wonderful side dish.
- ¼ cup olive oil
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon wholegrain mustard
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon granulated sugar
- 2 cups baby arugula
- 2 cups chopped frisée
- ½ head radicchio thinly sliced
- 1 cup red grapes halved
- 3 ounces blue cheese
- 3 Asian pears thinly sliced
- Whisk together the olive oil, red wine vinegar, wholegrain mustard, salt, pepper, and sugar in a large mixing bowl.
- Add the arugula, frisée, and radicchio to the mixing bowl. Toss to combine with the dressing.
- Add the grapes, most of the blue cheese (reserve a little for topping), and most of the pears (reserve several slices for topping) to the bowl. Toss to combine.
- Top the salad with the remaining cheese and slices of pear.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!