November 29, 2022
Sweet, salty, pink and delicious!
- 1 cup sugar
- 3 tbsps water
- 6 tbsps butter
- 2 tsps vanilla
- food coloring
- 16 cups popped popcorn
- Put all ingredients except for popcorn in saucepan and bring to a boil
- Pour over popcorn and stir until well coated and it goes sugary
- Spread the popcorn out in a single layer on some parchment paper or a baking sheet and let it dry. Enjoy!
- After adding syrup, sprinkle the top of the popcorn with sprinkles or chopped nuts.
- Drizzle the top of the popcorn with chocolate
- Use other extract flavors such as orange, coconut, strawberry or almond