- All purchases made under your wine club membership account, including quarterly and bi-annual club releases will earn 2-8 points per dollar spent depending on their type of membership.
- Earned points are based on discounted price of wines and merchandise, not actual retail value.
- New Members will be awarded a minimum of 200 bonus points for joining the club.
- Members will be awarded bonus points in their birthday month (Have you checked your account to make sure we have your birthday?)
- From time to time, bonus points may be earned on select products and promotions.
EARNING & SPENDING POWER
- 1200 points equals $20.
- Points can be redeemed online or in-store. Remind your tasting room host you are a wine club member or make sure to log in to your membership account online to earn and redeem points.
- Points can be used on all eligible products, and exact points are not needed for redemption.
- Redeem points on the website, in the tasting room or with phone orders.
- In the tasting room or over the phone just ask the staff about using your loyalty points on your purchase.
- On the website loyalty points can be added on the billing and shipping page of the check out process. The loyalty points are located on the right hand side under coupon code and gift card.
RULES & REGULATIONS
- Points cannot be redeemed on quarterly or bi-annual wine club releases.
- Points can be redeemed on select wines and experiences. These selections are subject to change.
- Points are not exchangeable for cash and cannot be assigned or exchanged.
- Points have no expiration date and will be retained should you need to cancel your membership.
- Points cannot be used to pay for shipping costs or sales tax.
- As required by law, the member will be responsible for any sales tax on products redeemed with Points.
- Scott Harvey Wines reserves the right to amend the rules and regulations as necessary.