What to Expect When Visiting Scott Harvey Winery
The world has changed enormously since we were last open for tastings. We are graciously asking all our guests to please help us be safe, for your party, our other guests, and our team. The State of California has imposed guidelines that we need to abide by to be open to guests at the current time. Here are some things you need to know before coming to Scott Harvey for your new tasting experience.
- Tastings will be BY RESERVATION ONLY. You can book on CellarPass or call the Winery @ 209-245-3670 to check availability. Please check in with host. Signage will direct you.
- The State requires that all members of the party must be present before seating, and our staff must bring the whole party to the table at one time.
- We will ask you to sanitize your hands before we take you to your table. We will have sanitizer available.
- Wearing a mask is appreciated when you are not seated at your table.
Your Tasting Experience:
- Three Wine flights will be offered. Bottle and wine by the glass service will also be available.
- We are not able to accommodate parties larger than eight people.
- Our Hospitality Associates will wear personal face coverings and gloves.
- Tables and chairs will be sanitized between appointments.
- A hydration station will be available.
- A wide variety of other protocols are being put in place for your safety and ours, per the State’s requirements.
- You will be directed to our check out and wine pick up station and your wine purchases will be waiting.
If you have any questions about your visit, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or (209-245-3670).
Come with a smile and the expectation of receiving the wonderful hospitality for which we are known and enjoying our beautiful wines in the picture-perfect Wine Country setting.
We look forward to seeing you soon!