- All orders will be processed as quickly as possible. Please allow 2 business days to process your order before shipping.
- Delivery of the package depends on the distance from our winery, the day the order was received and the shipping method selected.
- All orders are shipped Monday through Thursday and with delivery Monday through Friday (excluding major holidays).
- All orders are shipped via UPS Ground, unless expedited or ice pack shipping is requested and purchased. (Please see our Heat & Cold Weather Advisory Policy).
- We do not offer International sales or shipping at this time.
- UPS cannot deliver wine to P.O. boxes. A physical address is required.
- All packages containing alcohol must be signed for upon delivery by an adult (21 years of age or older). UPS will not leave such packages on the doorstep, even if the recipient has requested this.
- UPS will attempt to deliver packages containing alcohol 3 times before sending it back to Scott Harvey Wines. Before the wine is scheduled to be returned, you may request that UPS hold this at one of their customer centers for you to pick up.
- If a package is returned for failed delivery, we will contact you to schedule a re-ship date. Re-shipping fees will be billed to the credit card we have on file.
Wine may only be purchased and delivered to persons who are at least 21 years of age. By placing an order, you validate that you and the person who accepts delivery will be 21 years of age or older. When your wine is delivered, the person accepting delivery may be required to show identification. Wine will not be delivered to a visibly intoxicated person.
HOT & COLD WEATHER ADVISORY
During hot weather (90 degrees and above) and cold weather (32 degrees and below), there is a likely chance the wine will be damaged in transit. In the instance you would like wine to be shipped to an area affected by these conditions, we highly recommend selecting an ice pack & thermal shipping option and/or an expedited shipping option (2-Day & 3-Day). Orders with standard UPS Ground shipping may be subject to a heat hold (as determined by the shipping manager). If we implement a heat hold on your order, the shipping manager will inform you by email and other shipping options can be arranged at your request and expense. If you request your wines be shipped standard UPS Ground during hot or cold weather, you release us of all responsibility for weather related damaged products.Ice pack thermal shippers are rated for 3-5 days and are recommended for deliveries that will take no more than 4 days. For states where shipping may take more than 4 business days, we recommend upgrading to UPS 2-Day or 3-Day services.
If you are unable to sign for your wine package on any of the 3 delivery attempts, UPS will return your package back to the winery. You have the option to have the package held for pickup or reshipped for an additional shipping fee. Please contact us directly at 707-968-9575 for any questions or concerns regarding delivery.