Raspberry Sour Cream Tart
- 8 Whole graham crackers coarsely broken
- 1/4C (packed) golden brown sugar
- 1/4 + C (1/2 stick) butter, melted (+add more)
Filling and Topping:
- 6 oz cream cheese (room temp.)
- 1/3C sugar
- 1/2C sour cream
- 2t fresh lemon juice
- 2t vanilla
- 2 1/2 pts raspberry
- 1/4C seedless raspberry jam
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Grind crackers and sugar in processor.
- Add butter, process until crumbs are evenly moist.
- Press crumbs firmly on bottom and up around a 9in. tart pan with removable bottom.
- Bake in oven for 8 min.
Filling and Topping: Prep
- Using mixer beat cream cheese and sugar in a medium bowl until smooth.
- Beat in sour cream, lemon juice, and vanilla.
- Spread filling in cool crust.
- Chill 4hrs (can be made a day ahead).
- Next day: arrange berries over filling.
- Whisk jam in small bowl and brush on berries.
- Serve within 3hrs.
- Enjoy !!
Special thanks to Lani.