During our recent website migration, your member password has been reset to a customized default password to protect your information. To retrieve your default password, please follow the instructions below. Once you have successfully logged in, we encourage you to reset your password and to verify the billing andshipping addresses and credit card information we have on record.
1) Visit www.scottharveywines.com, and click on the “Buy Wines” button.
2) To the right of the page, you will see your Shopping Cart, please click on the “Log In” link. You will be redirected to the login page.
3) Click on the link next to “Did you forget your password?” A box will appear asking for your e-mail address. Please type in the e-mail address used for receiving the newsletter, and press “Retrieve Hint“
4) A message will appear that reads “Although we do have you on file as a customer in our store, there is no password reminder attached to your account. However, we can immediately e-mail your password to the email we have on record.”
5) The default password will be e-mailed to you immediately. If you do not see it right away, please check your Spam or Junk folders.
6) Once you successfully log in to your account, please click on the “My Account /Reorder” link to review and make changes to your account, including your password, credit card information and billing and shipping/addresses.
If you have any questions or experience any trouble logging in, please contact Monica at [email protected] or at (209) 625-6654.
We hope you enjoy the new and improved website, and look forward to hearing your feedback.