Keep the kitchen cool and put your barbecue skewers to work! From Shrimp to Chicken to juicy morsels of marinated beef, everything tastes better on a skewer!
What’s your favorite marinade? We like
Epicurious.com’s recipe. They call it ‘The only marinade you’ll ever need!”
• 1/4 cup fresh lemon juice
• 1/2 teaspoon hot pepper flakes
• 1/2 teaspoon cracked black pepper
• 1/2 teaspoon coarse salt (kosher or sea), or to taste
• 4 strips of lemon zest
• 3 cloves garlic, crushed with the side of a cleaver or minced
• 1/4 cup coarsely chopped fresh parsley
• 1/4 cup coarsely chopped fresh basil, cilantro, dill, oregano, or a mix of all four
• 1/2 cup extra virgin olive oil
Allow your meats to bask in this marinade for half an hour — or overnight for best flavor.
Team with your favorite Scott Harvey Wines!