Drink Your Wine!
We all have them…those dusty bottles at the back of the cellar, the bottles hiding at the back of the cooler and those buried in the back of the unused closet. We buy and store them with the intention of opening them for that milestone birthday, that special anniversary or the perfect celebration. Birthdays and anniversaries come and go, parties and celebrations are had, and yet those bottles still sit there…patiently aging. What in the heck are you waiting for?!?! It’s time to open them up and create your own special occasion!
Our 8-week “Drink Your Wine” Campaign features fun and creative ways to help you make any day a celebration. So go dig out your stashed bottles, dust them off and get ready to make some memories!
DRINK YOUR WINE – WEEK 8
25 “Just Because” Reasons to Drink Your Wine
Over the last 8 weeks we have shared some great ideas for enjoying the wines in your collection. We hope that you have tried at least a few of them and maybe even started some new traditions or scheduled a weekly date night. For our final week of our Drink Your Wine Campaign, we have 25 “just because” reasons to Drink Your Wine.
1) It’s Monday.
2) You’re Skyping with a long-distance friend.
3) You have a few bottles of the same wine just lying around.
4) It’s 5 o’clock somewhere.
5) Your ordered a gourmet pizza for dinner and DWTS is on.
6) The kids went to be early, and didn’t complain.
7) It’s Tuesday.
8) There’s a beautiful sunset on a warm summer night.
9) You’ve got the house to yourself.
10) You spent an extra 30 minutes at the gym.
11) You have an impromptu barbecue with the neighbors.
12) You’re feeling nostalgic and sifting through old family photos.
13) It’s Wednesday.
14) Your significant other is making dinner.
15) You bought more wine, so you need to drink some to make room.
16) You need more corks for your craft project.
17) Your dinner recipe calls for a cup of red wine and there’s plenty left.
18) You need more antioxidants in your diet.
19) It’s Thursday.
20) Bubbles and a bath make any day better.
21) You need a little fermented juice to get the creative juices flowing.
22) You’re doing your part to conserve water.
23) You need more empty wine bottles for your craft project.
24) It’s Friday.